Corsair Community

Not again !

Psycrow

Once again they ****ed the link software over...when the corsair link app is disabled or not loadet then all my fans flash rainbow mode above any other set mode..dont send us ****ty updates coresair..how about test ur software first before sending out updates blindfoldet !

Last update worked fine..i could set any mode and not even have the link program running and waste resource

So why cant my HD fans stay in my desired mode when the program is not running ?

It was not a problem for weeks ago.

As soon i disable the link program then all the fans switch to rainbow mode..must be default mode or something..why has corsair link gone retardet again ?

Downgradet firmware and now it works...seems like corsair reeeaaly wants you to run ther app..no way you can or should avoid to exit ther apps and think the system works...smart move corsair

If you read any of the threads from the last week or so, you can see this discussed. The change was a necessary adaptation for the new LL fans. Roll back to 4.8.3 like the rest of us who prefer to see our preset stay active. The issue has been noted and hopefully will be addressed soon. Unless you are using the LL fans, you likely do not need anything in the 4.9 release.

• Corsair Employee

We're looking at ways to restore hardware playback for users who need it/prefer it in a future version. Products like the LL fans simply have too many LEDs for hardware playback (limitations of the controller hardware in CLCP and LNP), but others like the SP, HD, and RGB strips don't have that problem.

Please stay tuned. We are listening to feedback and I'm doing my level best to address as many user complaints/issues as possible.

WOOT !! L L FANS !!

Where did these come from now.i just bought the HD cuz they looked great...are the LL fans even more low noise ? since the HD fans wont go below 750 -800 ish rpm??

They do say 600 - 1350 +/- 10% but mine runs 780 ish lowest even when i set the rpm to 500

9 fans ?

and even a lego figure ?

Why not the RGB led ram also ?

I also have alot of empty space where the cd rom drives and extra hardrives should be mounted..maybe i should find some lego tower and put in there

LOL... rgb ram isnt an option due to being DDR3. so thats as good as it gets.

as for the lego figure lol.. ive had it since i was maybe 9 yrs old...... i'm now 48. and it has lived on or in my pc for around the last 20 years or so... he's not alone either.. there's a black one on the GPU

ps...

10 fans ;) lol 11 if you count in the PSU :)

Archived