Corsair Community

You do not have permission to access this page?

TheWilsonator

Trying to download the firmware for me SSD since its 1.3.3 and the Toolbox wont work when ever I click on my SSD's firmware i get this message.

"TheWilsonator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Wtf?

yes i get the same message, im confident the links will be fixed when they are open this week.

btw, just to ask, are you having any issues with the drive? if not updating the firmware is not suggested nor is it compulsory to update.

if you or playbook are having issues please post about them and maybe the "fix" is not firmware related. ya never know until you try :):

the folks here are happy to help.

• Administrators
Sadly i can't use the toolbox though because of the firmware version of my SSD . That is why i needed the manual version :(
It should work. Have you tried? If so, what error are you getting? If you're not using the latest toolbox (1.2.2.3), please download it from our site.

Archived