Corsair Community

Problems

Coolen

Hello,

I have some problems with my keyboard.

But the only way I can get my pc to start up is, to set my keyboard BIOS to the last setting, I'm able to start up my pc. But in this mode, CUE2 can not find the keyboard and is saying, 'No Device Detected'

I tried to download the program again and reinstall the keyboard.

My Windows 7 version and CUE program are up to date.

The keyboard is working as I am typing this message.

The LED backlights are working.

There is 1 flickering white LED. It is the LED on the top right corner and has an arrow pointing downwards, with a line under it.

Here is an update.

Corsair thinks the product is damaged, so I have to send it back to them.

But I am rather thinking about to send it back to the webshop and claim my money back and send another keyboard from Corsair.

Any suggestions if you look to my pc?

If you bought from the Corsair webshop, I am not sure that will save you any time. You either need to float the charge on your credit card before the refund is applied or do an Advance RMA with Tech Support and they will place a hold charge while waiting for the old board to come back.

On the other hand if you bought from a retailer, it may be faster to return to them, depending on who you are dealing with. Some retailers have hidden re-stocking fees or something else that would make that an undesirable path. I have had about 7 or so keyboards come through my hands in the last year. I think the chances of getting two duds in a row are extremely low.

• 2 months later...

last week I received a new keyboard.

This it seems to be working. Till I turned off my pc and try to turn it back on.

My pc will not pass the BIOS startup. I have tried all the settings, but the only way to start up my pc now is to disconnect the keyboard and when the pc is running, I can connect the keyboard and then it is running fine.

The keyboard is up to date., I also have the latest version of windows 7 with all the updates.

What else can I try?

Archived