Corsair Community

Unable to move Corsair Link window to other monitors

ToxiClay

Hello! As the title says, I am unable to move the Corsair Link window onto either of my other monitors. It spawns on my central Acer monitor, and that's okay; but when I try to move it onto another, it simply snaps back to the starting monitor.

Does anyone know why that might be?

Cheers!

unable to move the Corsair Link window onto either of my other monitors. It spawns on my central Acer monitor, and that's okay; but when I try to move it onto another, it simply snaps back to the starting monitor.

When I move the CL4 to a screen to the left of my main desktop it instantly jumps back to the main desktop which is at 0,0. Moving it to the right is OK. This is a regression from CL3.

For me it just seems to be screens with -ve coordinates. Screen 1 starts at 0,0 and I find S1 + S4 are OK but S2 + S3 snap back. I assume Corsair have not tested -ve screens along with all the other things they have not tested.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24163&stc=1&d=1454274991

Screens.png.50d9ef030ceb9d6868e17cdd118c7461.png

...Ah. That's absolutely right - I can move it to the right with zero problems. I never even checked that.

Okay, so it's a known issue with CL4.

Well, damn. I'm annoyed with myself that I didn't check that, but I appreciate your quick response.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...

So going through the Corsair forums after posting in one, I see that this problem is wide spread and is an issue for any one with vertical Monitors.

This was first reported it seems back in January of 2016. We are now several updates later, and there is still no fix. Any chance Corsair can actually take a look and get this solved?

Archived