Corsair Community

SF750 dead - Support Experience ?

kanth

I purchased a Corsair SF750 Platinum when it appeared for purchase and on Saturday it sadly died I checked it on my fathers PC and it doesn't start either and then checked my PC with my fathers PSU and everything is ok

I guess First Batch it's a charm ? Hehe

I only wanted to ask if anyone have experience of the Support and how it will take for me to replace ( if they will ) in EU.

As I arrived home on Friday after a month away from another town and Saturday this happened.. ( yeah bad luck )

And I will be leaving again on 7 of April... I still haven't enjoyed my rig , it's all new...

Have you tried doing the paperclip test or used a PSU tester to confirm that the PSU is the problem and faulty?

No I haven't cause I don't know which cables I need to use to test,

That's why I just tested it on another computer , after all even the ticket form has this as a form.

5v rail must be working as I have the standby light turning on on the motherboard , but that's it , nothing more , when I press the power up button I hear a "tick" noise and nothing is happening

They offered me Express RMA , Only problem is that they shipped RMA from China while I told me a billion times to ship from Netherlands , now taxes from my country customs will apply and the package will be Delayed as well , I don't know what they're smoking in there really.... I'm just dissatisfied as hell worse support I ever met

Archived