Corsair Community

Corsair VOID Wireless Not Working, Whatsoever

dship017

I recently purchased this headset, and I plugged in the USB wireless stick into a 2.0, and had the headset working for a few minutes but I was playing music, testing out the sound and quality, and every once in a while I would hear a crackling noise and I searched if anyone else had this problem, and I wasn't the only one, many others said to download corsair utility engine and update the firmware. So I did that, and the headset stopped working. It's not recognized by Windows, nor is it turning on. None of the LED lights are flashing, turning on, or anything. I've tried charging it, nothing happens. It seems to be dead, and not working, "bricked." I don't know what to do, and was wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you.

Warmest Regards,

Devin S.

I've got the same problem, My mic stopped working so I downloaded corsair utility engine and updated the firmware and it stopped working, like a brick, like yours. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I ended up going to the store buying a new headset, good luck with yours though.

Archived