Corsair Community

Wrong keyboardlayout for the 3rd time

returtony

Hello, i am writing to you because i am getting nowhere with the "live support "

I donno if u can help me but here is my problem...

I had an keyboard with nordic layout that i sent back as a RMA because it was broken, so

then i get back one with US layout and i cant use US layout i need a nordic one,

today i have been without correct layout for 3months and today i got back my 3rd RMA kayboard and guess what, it is still US layout. last time i even sent a BIG not in the RMA package that they should send me a nordic layout and still i get one with US layout.

i donno what to do with this horrible service honestley

Unfortunately there's not really much that any of the users on here can do about it. Horrible customer support does happen, though I find it really rare with Corsair support for something like that to happen twice.

Contact one of the Corsair forum admins on here (Corsair Nick is active) and get into contact with them. They can get your issue sorted out.

• Corsair Employee
Hello, i am writing to you because i am getting nowhere with the "live support "

I donno if u can help me but here is my problem...

I had an keyboard with nordic layout that i sent back as a RMA because it was broken, so

then i get back one with US layout and i cant use US layout i need a nordic one,

today i have been without correct layout for 3months and today i got back my 3rd RMA kayboard and guess what, it is still US layout. last time i even sent a BIG not in the RMA package that they should send me a nordic layout and still i get one with US layout.

i donno what to do with this horrible service honestley

Can you PM me your ticket number by chance? I'll check with our technical support staff to see why a NA layout is continuing to be sent out instead.

Archived