Corsair Community

H100i v2 No Longer showing in Link, Corsair USBxp Driver corrupt?

Riffian

Evening all,

I installed the corsair h100i v2 into my system in February and up until recently the h100iV2 was listed in Corsair Link and I could montior the pump settings, change the LED colour etc. - all was good and working.

Until a couple a weeks ago, windows 10 downloaded and installed updates, then restarted. Upon restart the fans on the cooler were running at full speed, I checked Corsair Link, device not listed as it usually was, checked my device manager and a :!: had appeared above the corsair USBxp driver. I tired updating it - it was up to date, couldn't work out how to fix it.

So I rolled back my PC to before the update and upon start up it was all fine, H100iV2 showing in Link, LED was orange, fans not spinning at full speed. I decided to leave it a few weeks, disable windows update as a service to see if anyone else has encountered this problem and there was a solution.

Until today I turned it on and Link stopped recognising the H100iv2 again - without the windows update, so I am at atotal loss on how to get my PC to recognise the H100iv2 is there.

Please see the screenshot below:

attachment.php?attachmentid=30994&stc=1&d=1504720459

my Mobo is Strix x99, processor is 6700k, the Cooler is plugged into the WATER_PUMP header on the Mobo (followed a guide somewhere on these forums to install and connect it to the right headers). The coller fans are connected to the connecters off the pump, not on the Mobo.

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks

1138289547_h100iv2notdetected.thumb.png.e5e17d12887c74cc6ab65fc38a563589.png

Archived