The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Alternate Language Support >  Portuguese Language Support > Fontes de Alimentação (Power Supplies)

Old 09-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Beanclone's PC Specs

POST ID # = 673126
Beanclone Reputation: 10
Woah! [BRAZIL]RMA# 6091187,RAM GUY, do the magic.

Corsair is ignoring me; A long time, wait for answers. I asked some questions and nothing... So I want to know if my RAM # 6091187 is authorized, because I have not received any email notifying. I do not want to lose my PSU, sending to another country.

Parece que a Corsair está me ignorando; Há um bom tempo espero respostas. Quero saber se o meu RAM está aprovado. Eu não quero perder minha fonte, enviando para outro país.

Thanks.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 673129
Technobeard Reputation: 65

6091187 was automatically approved by the system on August 27th. You should have received an automated email within a couple of minutes with RMA instructions. Please check your spam folder. There's also a link to the instructions in the ticket itself (top right corner).
Old 09-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Beanclone's PC Specs

POST ID # = 673138
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
6091187 was automatically approved by the system on August 27th. You should have received an automated email within a couple of minutes with RMA instructions. Please check your spam folder. There's also a link to the instructions in the ticket itself (top right corner).
Eu não recebi nada relacionado sobre isto, apenas um email falando que o RMA será processado. Eu envio minha fonte, depois é enviado para mim uma fonte nova e lacrada? Quais taxas a Corsair irá pagar? Ela pagará as taxas quando chegar no meu país; Ou melhor, quando eu for retirar a PSU no correio, terei que pagar taxas?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 673139

The replacement could be new or refurbished according to our warranty.

As per the Corsair Warranty, customers are required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes and fees necessary to convey the defective item back to Corsair for replacement or exchange. Corsair pays for the replaced item’s outbound shipping to you. We recommend shipping your item via the most economical method which provides a tracking number, as Corsair is not responsible for any lost or misdirected shipments.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Beanclone's PC Specs

POST ID # = 673141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
The replacement could be new or refurbished according to our warranty.

As per the Corsair Warranty, customers are required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes and fees necessary to convey the defective item back to Corsair for replacement or exchange. Corsair pays for the replaced item’s outbound shipping to you. We recommend shipping your item via the most economical method which provides a tracking number, as Corsair is not responsible for any lost or misdirected shipments.
Thanks to reply. Maioria das pessoas tem problemas com "Invoice" como eu posso evitar isso?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 673142

It's not most people. Just depends on customs that day I guess.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: