Corsair Community

Stained wrist-rest on

I bought a Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mechanical RAPIDFIRE Gaming Keyboard back in September 2018 and as much I enjoy it, the grey wrist-rest is now plagued with what looks like "dirty" stains from where my hands lay when I type.

I tried washing the wrist-rest with dish soap and a plastic brush but the stains remain there.

Anyone else encounter the issue? Can anything be done with this?

That's what I am afraid of.

I really like Corsair (I have a Corsair "kit" which consists of K70 RGB MK.2 SE, M65 RGB ELITE, VOID PRO RGB USB, MM800 RGB POLARIS, ST100 RGB) but they are not cheap and as such, am somewhat disappointed to be faced with this problem in so little time.

I'm sort of hoping that there is a permanent solution to this.

That's what I am afraid of.

I really like Corsair (I have a Corsair "kit" which consists of K70 RGB MK.2 SE, M65 RGB ELITE, VOID PRO RGB USB, MM800 RGB POLARIS, ST100 RGB) but they are not cheap and as such, am somewhat disappointed to be faced with this problem in so little time.

I'm sort of hoping that there is a permanent solution to this.

Yeah, the solution is to finally create a wrist rest that is actually worth using.

It seems the design team is kinda out of ideas or it looks as if they indeed believe that this is actually a good wrist rest lol.

You should see how much of a mess the wrist rest of the old K70 line was, k70 lux etc, it was so small your hands didn't even fit.