Corsair Community

Reviews of our PSU's

RAM GUY

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey all,

I recently purchased a HX1000W PSU for my latest rig. I was extremely satisfied with this PSU in it's design and it's feel (thing is darn heavy). Some would see it as overkill, but PSU's are a place I have no issues with spending extra on as I see it as insurance. Especially as I maxed out the 750w I had in the last machine. The computer would shutdown when the HDD's spun up, :eek: worked fine with a couple removed.

At any rate, I stumbled across a fairly thorough review on the HX1000W at hardwaresecrets.com. They have some very nice things to say about the PSU.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to put this thread. It's Corsair related, PSU, related, and the review section of the forums has been removed, so, this is seemed to be fitting. Please move it if there is a better place.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to put this thread. It's Corsair related, PSU, related, and the review section of the forums has been removed, so, this is seemed to be fitting. Please move it if there is a better place.
Merged with the PSU REVIEW STICKY :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say I've never really given the 620HX much thought, just went on the recommendations of other users. Boy, they were right. recently did a mem swap and PSU died. RMA no problems. Nothing but good things to say about this series.

http://ncix.com/products/index.php?mode=productreviewread&product_id=19831&showmessage=no#CustomerReviews

Great units guys! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Link has changed....

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article/2007/12/04/corsair_vx550w_vs_hx520w

The old one will still get you there, just via a link has changed page, but I thought I would update it, just in case ...and as I am looking into the VX450/550, to add yet another Corsair PSU to my pile.

Keep up the great work people :sunglasse

...and to bodu above, I have 3x HX620's, first ones getting on for 4 years old (and been working 24/7), and they are tanks that just keep on going without any sound or problem, just no real reason to look at other PSU's.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I just replaced an HX620 with a new AX750. This new supply is so QUIET it is amazing. The included wires are also well thought out and fit in better than the old ones for the 620. I continue to have great luck with this brand and the few times i needed assistance = it was quick and easy ..

Archived