Corsair Community

How to save DPI/RBG settings to M65 Tunable Elite Mouse

shane3x

Hello, I have the new M65 Elite mouse and it says you can save a profile to the mouse itself using iCue so that you dont have to have the software installed or have it run at windows start in order to keep the settings changed.

Everytime I change the M65 RBG Elite HW profile, next time I boot up iCue it says that the profile on the mouse doesnt match iCue and tries to change it to default settings.

I created another profile I called Default also but I seem to have trouble getitng the mouse to save what I want to do so I can just only have icue open if I want to make a change and not have it running 24/7.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

After modifying the “M65 Elite HW” profile, you need to save it to the device using the menu tools on the left side.

When iCUE is running, your hardware profiles don’t run. It is only for the boot cycle or any other time you quit the software. Make software profiles for normal use. You can have as many of those as you like. There is only one HW profile. The real default profile is whichever one is on the top of list. The “default” profile has no special properties and will not load if it isn’t first.

Archived