Corsair Community

Just installed H100i....got huge problems!

darrenkarp

Hi All,

I installed my new H100i this morning and in a non-overclocked state am getting idle temps in the high 70's!

With my Zalman fan I was getting idles of 41 and using OCCT after 5 mins max temp was 82 degrees.

What I have done wrong?

Cheers

DK

Hi All,

I installed my new H100i this morning and in a non-overclocked state am getting idle temps in the high 70's!

With my Zalman fan I was getting idles of 41 and using OCCT after 5 mins max temp was 82 degrees.

What I have done wrong?

Cheers

DK

Check if your fans and Pump are running

Check all connections and make sure that the unit lights up

Check your pomp speed and also check if hot air coming from the radiator

that's not a huge problem. my cpu runs at about the same temps. if it over heats the the led on the pump will flash red!! as well as the cpu will throttle itself back to prevent over heating and if it gets to hot then it will shut down. I was using the crap intel stock fan and my temps were 145 all the time!!

Gotto I think your talking °F. Even with intel stock 145°C isn't possible. Thermal shutdown would kick in. Yes op make sure pump is running and all cables are plugged in. Also check backplate and make sure you have it installed the right way. Notches around the screws coming out of socket.

Archived