Corsair Community

Corsair ax1500i psu going dead after every 6 months.

harsh

hello respected community members,

i have bought corsair ax1500i psu since jan. 2016 and till this date (mar. 2018) i have replaced it 3 times . my concern is why this highly rated and branded PSU are going dead after every 6 months of time period .

thanks in advance to everyone to help me out from this issue and give their golden suggestions about my issue.plz help me out of this issue.hearty thanks to everyone on this forum.

You are definitely doing something wrong....or the wiring in your house is crap. There is NO reason 3 of these PSUs should be going bad. I've NEVER had a single Corsair PSU go bad on me....never had ANY PSU go bad on me and I've been building high end systems for 25 years.

• 3 months later...
ok so i m confirming that this AX1500i SERIES PSUs going to fail after every short time of period(like 3 months, 6 months, etc.) as of now also(july 4, 2018).I have Replaced it 4 times.now i m thinking of taking refund which will be 80% of total amount i paid for this trash PSU unit. please RAM GUY reply us for this issue.@RAM GUY, you have anything to say about this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello harsh,

I had an AX1500i for 2 years, zero issues and still kicking (now moved to a mining PSU, powering up 8 1070's)

You're definitely having some electrical issues in your setup.

I have now a AX1600i and as good as the 1500.

Archived