Corsair Community

Turn mouse LED's off with keyboard LED off key

nsarzyns

Hey everyone, this feature might already exist or maybe a way to create it, if it doesn't this would be a great addition to iCUE.

So I have the Strafe RGB keyboard and the Sabre RGB mouse and on the keyboard there is a key at the top to turn the lights off, as well as cycle through three levels of brightness. This is awesome for when I need to leave my computer on over night. The issue though is the mouse does not have such a button. If it does, I am unaware of it.

Is there a way to link the off button on the keyboard so that when pressed, it also turns off the mouse lights too? If not, this would be a great feature to add.

Hey everyone, this feature might already exist or maybe a way to create it, if it doesn't this would be a great addition to iCUE.

So I have the Strafe RGB keyboard and the Sabre RGB mouse and on the keyboard there is a key at the top to turn the lights off, as well as cycle through three levels of brightness. This is awesome for when I need to leave my computer on over night. The issue though is the mouse does not have such a button. If it does, I am unaware of it.

Is there a way to link the off button on the keyboard so that when pressed, it also turns off the mouse lights too? If not, this would be a great feature to add.

You could either create a separate profile with all the lighting turned off or use the instant lighting effect and select the black option. When you want to turn them back on you can select the option with the "x" in the middle of it in instant lighting.

Archived