Corsair Community

Please help with RGB setup :)

ntl

Hi guys,

I'm very new to Corsair, and back to building desktop after years so I'm feeling very stupid now...

Would you please guide me thru setting up my newly order stuffs below, thanks in advance :)

My items:

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero Z370 LGA 1151-2 ATX Motherboard

SPEC-OMEGA RGB case

Commander Pro

1 x Twin HD140 pack

1 x 3 HD120 pack

1 x single HD120

1 x H115i

1 x LED Lighting PRO Expansion Kit

To be honest I'm now lost, don't know how to connect those above toys so I can have a sync'd and centralized software management.

My questions are:

1. From my understanding the HD pack comes with a LED Hub, should I connect all Fans' LED and LED Expansion Kit Strip to a Hub , then Hub connect to Commander Pro?

2. The case comes with a NoPro so should I connect it directly to Main's USB?

3. Where should I connect fans' PWM to? Directly to main or to Commander Pro? If to CoPro then how does CoPro get the temp info from?

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

My questions are:

1. From my understanding the HD pack comes with a LED Hub, should I connect all Fans' LED and LED Expansion Kit Strip to a Hub , then Hub connect to Commander Pro?

2. The case comes with a NoPro so should I connect it directly to Main's USB?

3. Where should I connect fans' PWM to? Directly to main or to Commander Pro? If to CoPro then how does CoPro get the temp info from?

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Hi Buddy

1 yes you would connect all the HD fans to the RGB Fan LED hub which then in turn connect to your Commander Pro

2 yes Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro both have a 9pin usb header connection and a sata power Connection.

3 yes they all connect to the Commander pro's Fan headers.. depending on if you use default curves or custom curves depends on Temp source.. in custom curves you have many choices.

as already suggested,, have a read of the below thread :)

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Archived