Corsair Community

TX750 V2 Fan Running at 100% From Startup till Shutdown

0mar32

Hello everyone,

I have bought my TX 750 V2 about 3 years ago in 2011 while I was on a visit to Thailand, I stayed there for a month or so and came back to my computer back home forgetting all about what type of noise my old power supply used to make. Popped in the new TX 750 V2 and started up my computer, thought it was making a louder noise than usual but learned to ignore it over time UNTIL my friend whom I sold my old power supply to came over for a LAN party at my place and started up his computer and I got to listen or tried to listen to my old power supply make any fan noise whatsoever but nothing! My old power supply was quiet as a breeze while my TX 750 V2 always sounded like a small airplane engine idling on the tarmac.

I will try to provide a video detailing my fan noise tomorrow or the day after.

So what can I do?? I live in Egypt, bought the unit from Thailand, am I eligible for an RMA or not?

• Corsair Employee

You said you'd provide a video. Until then, I'm not 100% convinced the fan is running at 100%.

If you honestly believe that the fan is spinning full-tilt, you should just go ahead and get an RMA.

You said you'd provide a video. Until then, I'm not 100% convinced the fan is running at 100%.

If you honestly believe that the fan is spinning full-tilt, you should just go ahead and get an RMA.

I'll get the video up tomorrow evening, I was wondering what would be the RMA process for my situation since it's actually my first time getting one?

Archived