Corsair Community

H115i PRO RBG degree

TReig

hi, a few days ago mount on the pc, the corsair h115i refrogating RBG PRO and I realized that I am turning on the PC from the suspend mode, in the program (iCUE) I get a graph of the temperature difference ( 127 degree) and that can not be.

Is it possible to solve this problem?

It would not be uncommon to get ridiculous or frozen temp readings after waking from sleep. You may need to exit the application and restart. This an issue on Link and iCUE, although it seems like iCUE is getting better. Also, specify which version of iCUE you are using.

Ah yes, the infamous 127.0 Celsius motherboard temp. It's a common glitch, along with its partner 0.0 C. It generally only appears on motherboard sensors and presumably Link/iCUE has difficulty reading some specific brand embedded controllers. My experience on iCUE with this has been good, whereas it was always gibberish on Link. Obviously the value is not accurate and it falls into the ignore category.

Are you running any other MSI software that might be trying to access those values? Mystic Light?

Ah yes, the infamous 127.0 Celsius motherboard temp. It's a common glitch, along with its partner 0.0 C. It generally only appears on motherboard sensors and presumably Link/iCUE has difficulty reading some specific brand embedded controllers. My experience on iCUE with this has been good, whereas it was always gibberish on Link. Obviously the value is not accurate and it falls into the ignore category.

Are you running any other MSI software that might be trying to access those values? Mystic Light?

From what I've heard, this happens when the motherboard lists the sensor as present when querying the firmware but it doesn't actually exist.

It'd be really cool if Link/iCue would be smart enough to recognize that these things aren't possible and just ignore them completely.

thanks, normally I have always executed the ICUE but I also have the command center program (msi) but this program practically does not use it since the ICUE gives me more information and is more useful

Archived