Corsair Community

I need help with H80i V2

rgmstr

Hello guys. I have a little problem , so i what you to help me if you can.

I get H80i V2 , and Case NZXT s340.

ofc i can place cooling on the top back place, but i have micro ATX motherboard so i think ill have some troubles cause radiator is too big and not fits here. Because my 1060ti is to close to the top.

only solution is to mount cooling on the front top or bot panel. and when i set it to pull and 1 front top vent on pull, its good idea? as result ill have 1 front vent on pull, h80i v2 on push, and 2 back vent on push too. is this good idea?

Please help me i dont know what to do.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad engl)

On the S340 you don't have a lot of mounting options. If you were using a 240mm cooler, you would also be forced into a front mount. I think it is fine to use the H80i v2 on the top, front slot. The other front panel fans will also be intake. The top and rear 120mm fans should be exhaust.

On the S340 you don't have a lot of mounting options. If you were using a 240mm cooler, you would also be forced into a front mount. I think it is fine to use the H80i v2 on the top, front slot. The other front panel fans will also be intake. The top and rear 120mm fans should be exhaust.

So as result ill have h80 on exhaust and one 120mm cooler intake in the same front panel? is that okey having exhaust and intake coolers in one front panel?

Archived