Corsair Community

finding memory for this board

bears51

hi have used the memory finder to try and get memory for this board, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/ but nothing comes up. any help in finding corsair memory for this board will be appriciated.

dave

hi have used the memory finder to try and get memory for this board, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Master (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/ but nothing comes up. any help in finding corsair memory for this board will be appriciated.

dave

Do you have something in mind? The choice on memory is up to you but Asus ROG Max XI Code and I have this https://www.newegg.com/corsair-64gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820236505

But I do slow it down a little at the IMC starts to groan with that much at the rated speed. Runs at 3466 no problems but if I take it to 3600 the board starts to get flaky on boot up. 50/50 chance it will fail to POST then boot fine and run without issues until the next power cycle. The other 50% of the time it boots without issue. YMMV but truthfully I don't see that much of a hit with the difference.