Corsair Community

Another 750D Question

Conners

I've bee thinking about a new build for awhile but nothing serious. Waiting on the Haswell refresh (4770K or 4790K??) Anyway I am going corsair for a lot of stuff and had a few questions on the above case.

1) Are the included fans the ones with the color rings you can change out?

2) How does it look with a cd rom/what ever in the 5 3/4 drive bays?

3) Where is a good spot for corsair link?

4) I plan on a custom water loop, one on top one in front couple ans so plenty of room for all that stuff?

Thanks in advance!

You could fit a 120mm, 240mm, 280mm, or 360mm radiator on the top of the case.

You can fit a 120mm or 240mm radiator on the bottom where the 3.5" drive bays are if you remove them or mount them hanging from the 5.25" bays.

The front panel will take a 280mm radiator, I'm not removing my fans to see if it has 120mm holes though.

You could fit a 120mm, 240mm, 280mm, or 360mm radiator on the top of the case.

You can fit a 120mm or 240mm radiator on the bottom where the 3.5" drive bays are if you remove them or mount them hanging from the 5.25" bays.

The front panel will take a 280mm radiator, I'm not removing my fans to see if it has 120mm holes though.

Ah come on remove the fans plz.. j/k

Thanks for all the replies peeps...

Another question. Between the 750D and the 760T which one would you but and why? Their very similar in size. But what about actual usable inside space. I'll probably be doing a 360 and 280 rads and two reservoirs. One more question I have is if I do a push pull on the top rad will that hit the top of the MB?

• 3 years later...
Hypothetical question. If 3 120's will technically fit in the front of the 750D then will the H150i fit? Also could I fit 3 140's in the top if I had a DVD drive in the bottom slot and an NZXT Sentry 3 in the middle slot and nothing in the top one (Ignoring the actual usefulness of 3 140's)?

Archived