Corsair Community

Need mATX MB Suggestions

Trying to build a mATX iCue machine. I have all the parts, but my MB is incompatible with the RGB Pro modules.

I have the Asus Tuf B360M-Plus Gaming. Doesn't boot with the Vengeance Pro, but boots with other memory.

Asus claims the memory isn't supported, but I wanted to check here first.

Anyone here have a build with this board and the 3200 Vengeance Pro?

Better yet, what mATX board would you recommend that is compatible with the RGB Pro sticks? Keep in mind I'm going for a middle of the road build as far as price goes and don't need/want overclocking.

Here's what I have:

Crystal 280X RGB

i5-9600k

ASUS GeForce GTX 1060

Hydro H115i RGB Platinum 280mm

Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2

WD Blue 3D Nand 1TB SSD

Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 (white 2x8GB)

EVGA SuperNova 550W

I look forward to everyone's suggestions. Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
I notice it's been a month and a half and nobody has replied. Did you ever figure anything out? I have a similar problem, although my build is what it is, I'm not changing it now, but I hope iCue comes up with something to make other brands more compatible. Either that or I'd even deal with a 3rd party software to make iCue sync up with something else. My MB is an MSI MPG Z390M in the Crystal 280X RGB case. I did a lot of research and also never found any MB's to work with iCue, so the lights on my MB and my MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium only work with Mystic Light, which SUCKS. So I have those lights on a Static Color while everything else is synced up nicely with iCue. I have the same RAM as you too, which works fine with iCue.

Archived