Corsair Community

Does the Corsair One Elite's power supply work in countries that use 220V current?

Severin

So, I am an Australian member, and I'm looking to purchase the Corsair One Elite from the Amazon US store. Currently the Corsair One Elite has not been officially released here in Australia, and there is no clear ETA on when it will be. The only Corsair One models available here are the older Corsair One Pro and even those are nearly as expensive as ordering the current-gen Corsair One Elite from Amazon (even with conversion and shipping), which don't make them a great deal for us.

This is the model I'm interested in (8700K, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080 Ti).

Now, according to some questions and answers on the product page, the Corsair One Elite is available with either a 110V or 220V power supply and some customers who bought it from countries that use 220V AC current reported it worked for them.

110V is obviously for North America, whereas a majority of the rest of the world use 220V AC current.

The part I'm unclear about is that there's no where to specify what input voltage you need for the PSU during the checkout process, so I'm assuming that Amazon will order a config with the PSU that has the correct input voltage based on the location it's being shipped to, or it's an auto-select/auto-range PSU that's compatible with any input voltage.

It would be nice if someone can confirm this for me, as I don't want to order a $3,000 dollar computer just to watch it emit some smoke and brick itself when I first power it up.

Thanks in advance.

Not problem at all.

Just need a cord with the plug of your country.

The SF models from Corsair has 100-240V as AC input.

I tested a NA unit and just need to use my spanish power cable.

In your case i guess is this:

https://www.umart.com.au/Power-Cable---PC--to-Wall--IEC_4098G.html

so if you have an old computer just use that cable.

If you buy a NA unit you will get the NA powe cable. Thats the only difference in the model terminations, I mean, EU, UK, NA, ....

greetings.

• Corsair Employee
Not problem at all.

Just need a cord with the plug of your country.

The SF models from Corsair has 100-240V as AC input.

I tested a NA unit and just need to use my spanish power cable.

In your case i guess is this:

https://www.umart.com.au/Power-Cable---PC--to-Wall--IEC_4098G.html

so if you have an old computer just use that cable.

If you buy a NA unit you will get the NA powe cable. Thats the only difference in the model terminations, I mean, EU, UK, NA, ....

greetings.

This ^ you only need to make sure the cord fit your socket at home :biggrin:

Hey guys,

Thank you both for confirming this.

I have plenty of spare Australian IEC power cables with the correct cable end so that's not a problem.

Glad to know it's ready to work with any AC input voltage.

Archived