The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2018, 02:41 PM

POST ID # = 956019
TonsofPuppies Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Keep in mind each LL fan will have 2 wires. 1 for fan power + speed control. The other is for the lighting hub.

Fan Power and Speed Control
Commander Pro - 6xLL120 4 pin PWM fan wire. This will be for the 6 fan not on the radiator.

H150i 3 way splitter -> the three radiator fans, whatever they are (LL or ML)

The lighting end is more open. You will can split the lighting between controllers anyway you want (if all LL models) and it does not have to be 6 + 3. However, given the way that case is laid out, you likely are setting up three strips of 3x120mm fans at each location. Each lighting hub will connect back into the C-Pro or Lighting Node Pro. Each device will needs its own power supply from the PSU (SATA). Fortunately, you have a decent amount of room to dump this stuff in the cold half of the 011.

*If you do not get 3 more LL120 for the radiator, you can use just one lighting hub for the 6 other LL fans. The ML fans that come with the H150i are not RGB and do not require a lighting hub. Just a regular fan that can be controlled from the Link software.
Okay thanks for all of the help. I'll be sure to track this thread for reference when I go to build the system.

Tags
cpu, led, pc build, rgb, setup