Corsair Community

My ll 120 fans are not reproducing the profiles correctly since icue update

hans9707

FYI ... I just set my system to use Lighting Link Color Wave and it was fine on my LL fans. Now ... my LL fans are on a CoPro (at the moment ... I'm gonna move one of them to a NoPro sometime shortly) so I don't know if that's a difference. I also have a lot more devices.

So ... try some other effects. Also, you might want to try a forced firmware update on the NoPro.

Have you tried rearranging the fans on the fan hub? I'm wondering if you have one bad fan that's knocking them out.

I have to wonder, too, if it's a bug unique to the NoPro that isn't on the CoPro. They have different MCUs so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Scratch my last … I do have a system with LL Fans on a NoPro so I just gave it a whirl … works just fine.

So it's not a bug in the NoPro that doesn't impact the CoPro but unique (this far) to your system.

Next step … try to reflash the firmware for the NoPro. Also, try rearranging the fans on the hub.

The system that I have with LL fans on a NoPro is running a Haswell i3-4330T with a GTX 1050. That NoPro also has 4 RGB Strips attached to it along with the 3 LL fans and a the system also has a Corsair H100i V2 cooler. It's not, by any stretch of the imagination, a powerful system. Now, I'm sure if I tried to play Overwatch on high settings, it'd bog down but under normal usage (web browsing, Netflx/Plex streaming and lite games that my daughter plays) it's just fine.

And a NoPro is a NoPro is a NoPro ... there aren't different models.

So what kind of load is causing issues? Can you be more specific about that?

Archived