Corsair Community

H100i V2 not functioning correctly

biggi

I've just finished my build and the H100i V2 does not work as it should.

The on the condenser work, the pump seems to be running as the CPU temp is fine. The motherboard shows that there is something connected to the cpu cooling socket, and the rpms for it show up in corsair link

09.30.2017-15.22.png.

As you can see the H100i V2 does not show up in the link, but the system does register it. My motherboard shows what it is in motherboard overview, and the SIV does register it, albeit with an error.09.30.2017-15.24.png

09.30.2017-15.26.png

The device does however not show up in the link devices of the SIV.

09.30.2017-15.29.png

I am fresh out of ideas regarding my next move. Maybe flash the firmware?

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue , resently installed a H100i V2 ,the pump seems to be running as the CPU temp is fine. The motherboard shows that there is something connected to the AIO_PUMP cooling socket on my Asus Maximus IX hero mobo, and the rpms for it show up in bios.

Im running Win 10 pro 64bit and in device manager its showing the corsair USBXp Driver error, plus even my corsair link doesnt detect any AIO installed.

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue , resently installed a H100i V2 ,the pump seems to be running as the CPU temp is fine. The motherboard shows that there is something connected to the AIO_PUMP cooling socket on my Asus Maximus IX hero mobo, and the rpms for it show up in bios.

Im running Win 10 pro 64bit and in device manager its showing the corsair USBXp Driver error, plus even my corsair link doesnt detect any AIO installed.

+1 Same issue

USBXp Driver error

any solution for this ?

++fixed after installation inf file( old version)

Archived