Corsair Community

How to copy a software profile to onboard memory ?

huguescmoi

Hi,

Just bought a K70 rapidfire Mk2.

I installed the latest version of ICUE software to manage the lighting profiles.

I do not find a way to create a new hardware profile, only a software one.

Is there a way to create a hardware profile and/or to copy a software profile to an existing hardware profile ?

This was possible in the older K70 with the older corsaire software, but does seem to be a regression with this latest keyboard and software.

That is so frustrating especially with the price of this keyboard !:mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I'm surprised one of their more expensive keyboards like the K70 mk2 doesn't support hardware profiles. I just got one for work, and I won't have admin on my next laptop upgrade so I Can't install the software to change my profiles.

This is sort of a bummer, I can't even overwrite one of the default profiles on there either which is unfortunate for the amount paid for these hardware devices.

• 1 year later...
Wow, I'm surprised one of their more expensive keyboards like the K70 mk2 doesn't support hardware profiles. I just got one for work, and I won't have admin on my next laptop upgrade so I Can't install the software to change my profiles.

This is sort of a bummer, I can't even overwrite one of the default profiles on there either which is unfortunate for the amount paid for these hardware devices.

exactly. im facing the same issue with my k57 which never supports custom profiles as soon as it goes wireless. there is also no way to override the inbuilt profiles which is kinda lame considering the price that i paid for this keyboard:(: