Corsair Community

Problem with Lighting Node Pro and iCue

jimmyzhaang

I recently got 3xLL120s and set it up with the Lighting Node Pro. On first boot up, they worked fine and the RGB was functional however once I opened iCue, the LEDs would switch between my iCue profile and the default rainbow profile. I tried plugging them into the second channel of the Lighting Node Pro after and now it detects my profile but seems to lag. When I choose the spiral rainbow or any effect that has changing colours, the LEDs sometimes freeze and then continue but sped up (like when a video is buffering and the audio keeps playing but the video keeps falling behind).

I tried to contact technical support on Corsair's website but whenever I tried to make an account it gives me error 001 and tells me to contact customer support, but I can't contact customer support without an account...

The "default" profile is whatever is on top the list in iCUE. The profile labeled default has no special properties and can be deleted.

Can you make a new profile, apply a solid color to the fans, and then pull it to the top of the list? See how that holds for a little bit. The sluggish color changes is a known issue that affects some LL fans and the LNP. Most people are able to stop it by force quitting the iCUE app and the corresponding Corsair service from the Task Manager, then restart iCUE.

Archived