Corsair Community

Linking Commander Pro, Link Node Pro, and HD 120 Rgb Led Controller

smackey

I recently upgraded my pc case into Corsair 570X and im changing the SP fans into HD series fans. im also looking to connect all the fans and leds together so i went ahead and bought a commander pro, link node pro, and 3x hd 120 with controller. I would also like to keep functionality of the top led controller of the 570x. My questions is how do i link them together? :confused: A diagram of the connections will really help. Thank you

You can't.

so what is my option? I know that corsair commander pro can also do the lightning node pro's job. The only reason i bought the clnp is for the rgb strips. I just want the fans and leds to be link and at the same time keep the functionality of the top rgb controller in 570x.

so what is my option? I know that corsair commander pro can also do the lightning node pro's job. The only reason i bought the clnp is for the rgb strips. I just want the fans and leds to be link and at the same time keep the functionality of the top rgb controller in 570x.

Again you can't. You can either connect the fan LED Hub to the top RGB controller or CLCP/CLNP, but not to both.

Buying a CLNP just to get the LEDs is waste of money, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=907769

Again you can't. You can either connect the fan LED Hub to the top RGB controller or CLCP/CLNP, but not to both.

Buying a CLNP just to get the LEDs is waste of money, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=907769

that's a bummer. i wish corsair will give us an option to have both. anyway, which one will give me more lightning profiles and control? the top rgb controller or the corsair link software by clcp/clnp?

That diy Rgb led is lot of work. I would rather buy something that's guaranteed to work and be done with it. It sucks that corsair doesn't sell the strips separately.

Archived