Corsair Community

Ventilateur RGB sur Corsair H100i

Guirec22

Bonjour, j'ai un watercooling h100i pro RGB, j'aimerai remplacer les ventilateurs du radiateur par des ventilateurs RGB.

Est-ce que je pourrais modifier la couleur des ventilateurs depuis le logiciel ICEU en gardant la gestion de vitesse via le bloc pompe ?

Hello, I have a watercooling h100i pro RGB, I would like to replace the radiator fans with RGB fans.

Could I change the color of the fans from the ICEU software by keeping the speed management via the pump block?

Yes, all Corsair RGB fans have two wires coming from the fan. One if for fan power and speed control. The other is for lighting control. The speed control wire will go into the H110i v2, just as it does now. The lighting wire will go to a RGB Lighting Hub that is SATA powered. This is the more complicated aspect of the set-up. Make sure you look at the Lighting/RGB FAQ in the sticky section on the main page. If you buy 2 LL/ML/HD 120mm single pack fan, you will not have the necessary Lighting Hub or Lighting Node Pro controller. It probably makes more sense to buy the triple pack of 120mm and get those items for free, using the 3rd fan on the rear exhaust or elsewhere.

Ok, Thanks

So I should separate the power wires and the wires of the lighting and thus change the connectors? It's a bit risky right?

According to photos, the Corsair LL120 rgb fans have two cables, one for power and one for lighting if I'm not mistaken. So I could control the lighting regardless of speed management, right?

So I could control the lighting regardless of speed management, right?

Correct. You can run the fan motor control wire (traditional 4 pin plug) to any motherboard, pump header, or other fan controller. The lighting wire has a smaller flat connector made for the proprietary RGB lighting hub. There is no need to change any connectors. The fan comes ready to plug in -- as long as you have a RGB Lighting Hub. You can stick that thing anywhere, although since it is small and flat it often winds up in extras SSD/HDD spaces. Technically, as long as the fan power 4 pin PWM cable is connected, the LL works like any other fan, just without LEDs effects. Likewise, with only the lighting wire, you could illuminate the fan and run patterns, but it would not spin.

You will also need a Lighting Node Pro (LNP). This is the actual lighting controller. The RGB Lighting Hub is just a power conduit for the lighting. Those 16 LEDs on the LL use a lot of current.

See here as well:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

The above diagram shows a Commander Pro (C-Pro) instead of a Lighting Node Pro (LNP). This does not change the diagram, but in your version the LNP will take its place. The C-Pro does the same thing, but it is also a 6 port fan controller and has some temperature probe monitoring. It is not free, whereas the LNP would be included in a LL120 x 3 triple pack along with the necessary RGB Hub shown above.

Archived