Corsair Community

No Recoil Macro - Where to start?

Nesoi

Does somebody know how to make a no recoil macro for PUBG?

I searched and saw that the Bloody and Logitech mouses you could do that but i dont know if my M65 RGB could do that.

Thanks.

i don't own pubg (yet), but yes you can cheat I am sure :). you need to figure out how it does the kickback first, in pixels, then setup a macro to do the opposite after you hit fire. Timing and pixel movement are going to be tricky to determine, but you can probably get there or find a way to 'record' it. You'll also want to setup some randomization so it doesn't sniff the macro's inhuman performance.

i don't own pubg (yet), but yes you can cheat I am sure :). you need to figure out how it does the kickback first, in pixels, then setup a macro to do the opposite after you hit fire. Timing and pixel movement are going to be tricky to determine, but you can probably get there or find a way to 'record' it. You'll also want to setup some randomization so it doesn't sniff the macro's inhuman performance.

I've tried to record the recoil the guns had but CUE doesnt have a hotkey for macro record so its making this more difficult

I've tried to record the recoil the guns had but CUE doesnt have a hotkey for macro record so its making this more difficult

maybe you can write an AHK script or similar to record all your mouse movement. I just wrote the below based on the XY pos script someone else wrote. I tested it once not in a game and it seems to work. This should record your mouse movement when you want it to by hitting Caps Lock. I would only do this a few times in PUBG and be sure to turn it off when you dont want to record because it'll keep polling. For the record, I don't cheat in video games, my aim is good enough to school kids without any help (that's why I've spent hundreds of dollars on mice, feet, bungees and pads) and games like counter intuitive strike never appealed to me because of the obnoxious recoil. It takes the fun straight out of the game. Try Reflex, its better! I've never played pubg tho.

Once this script runs, you open that text file and need to figure out how to put it in Cue. That may be somewhat nuanced based on what you are looking to achieve.

Script is below:

#NoEnv

#Warn

SendMode Input

SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

#SingleInstance force

#Persistent

settimer start1, 0

return

start1:

if !GetKeyState("capslock","T") ;whether capslock is on or off

{}

else

{

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen ;makes mouse coordinates to be relative to screen.

MouseGetPos xx, yy

FileAppend, %xx% %yy%`n, C:\tmp\mouse.txt

}

return

• 5 months later...

Archived