Corsair Community

Music Sync

Toybits

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been trying to get asus aura sync to play nicely with my corsair setup to little avail, in order to uses the music sync. It would be so much better to be able to just use a corsair built in one, instead of being forced into hunting through sketchy SDK's hoping for a bug/crash free method.

The music sync is one of the biggest things that will pull people away from using icue and corsair products, it does need adding in. I would own an all corsair setup if it wasnt for this oversight.

Edited by Ashangel

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I've been trying to get asus aura sync to play nicely with my corsair setup to little avail, in order to uses the music sync. It would be so much better to be able to just use a corsair built in one, instead of being forced into hunting through sketchy SDK's hoping for a bug/crash free method.

The music sync is one of the biggest things that will pull people away from using icue and corsair products, it does need adding in. I would own an all corsair setup if it wasnt for this oversight.

Pfff, i wish i did a search on google before spending all this money to ledstrips and RGB ddr memory :(

I bought corsair fans last month to replace my boring rainbow fans and i was stunned by the layer feature that can combine selfmade effects with music syncronisation (so it has a default effect but when i play games/music/.. an extra effect with the music visualizer comes in)

i liked this so much that i bought some ledstrips and sold my other corsair lpx ddr and replaced it with rgb.

I searched and searched, the music vizualizer was gone :( only the fans but not the ledstrips or the ddr, what a waste of money because this topic is 2 yeras old so i guess it will never work :'(

(My house is full with adressable leds, 37 euro for 10 meter and it works perfect as a music visualizer, so if i get 2 little strips for the same price i was kinda expecting (no brainer) that it would work very nice with sound

You can get music sync with ICUE if you use Wallpaper Engine ($4 US from steam) just make sure you use a wallpaper that has LED effects (audiophile from the default list for example)

Not ideal, but it works.

Pfff, i wish i did a search on google before spending all this money to ledstrips and RGB ddr memory :(

I bought corsair fans last month to replace my boring rainbow fans and i was stunned by the layer feature that can combine selfmade effects with music syncronisation (so it has a default effect but when i play games/music/.. an extra effect with the music visualizer comes in)

i liked this so much that i bought some ledstrips and sold my other corsair lpx ddr and replaced it with rgb.

I searched and searched, the music vizualizer was gone :( only the fans but not the ledstrips or the ddr, what a waste of money because this topic is 2 yeras old so i guess it will never work :'(

(My house is full with adressable leds, 37 euro for 10 meter and it works perfect as a music visualizer, so if i get 2 little strips for the same price i was kinda expecting (no brainer) that it would work very nice with sound