Corsair Community

iCUE Issues with Vengeance RGB

Icarus8304

Remember iCue has just released last week, these problems are normal for now but thanks for making us aware of the issue.

For a little more in-depth info, all the ram works correctly, and is detected by link when icue isn't installed also it all changes accordingly through Mystic Light. Also if I don't restart after I install icue it works fine, so the break happens after the restart.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue. After system restarts, I have to re-install iCUE, to get my vengeance RGB ram to show up, so I can change lighting. Also, lighting effects are limited only to static colors, currently. Not sure if that is a known issue.

Semi

• Corsair Employee
Having the same issue. After system restarts, I have to re-install iCUE, to get my vengeance RGB ram to show up, so I can change lighting. Also, lighting effects are limited only to static colors, currently. Not sure if that is a known issue.

Semi

Install latest version of CLink instead for now, please. Fully uninstall iCue.

• 3 weeks later...

Semi

If you are still having the issue go to task manager and kill the Corsair Service then ICUE and restart it. This has fixed the issue multiple times for me.

Archived