Corsair Community

Void Pro Wired not connecting to computer

Arderat

Tech idiot here, please bear with me.

Bought the Void Pro non-wireless headset (SKU CA-9011156-NA). My computer seems to be having trouble detecting it, regardless of which port I use or whether I make use of the jack-to-USB adapter. The problem is mirrored in iCUE: it sees nothing at all. All the answers I found address wireless connectivity, which isn't my issue, hence this post. Installed everything I saw on the product webpage, restarted my computer, checked for every dumb mistake I could think of.

Has anyone had this issue before? I can provide specs, though again, I don't know this stuff like the back of my hand.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Arderat,

For the headset, if you connect it as analog, it won't show up in iCUE. With the USB adapter, it should show up in iCUE to allow you to toggle Dolby. After you connect the adapter, make sure you're using the latest version iCUE and try restarting the system at least once after first connecting.

If it's still having issues detecting, try doing a repair of the installation. You can find the option in Add/Remove Programs.

Archived