Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless Switching Off Problem

Jacko01

Hey folks, I just got my new Void Pro headset in yesterday and I am really enjoying it. However, I'm experiencing a strange issue with them;

The headset, after a full nights charge, will show in CUE as being 99/100% charged and they work flawlessly. After maybe 2/3 hours of solid use (No RBG) it will drop to around 50% and then all of a sudden just completely die. Once they have died, you cannot turn them back on without connecting the charging cable, then switching them on, then disconnecting the cable. After the 1st time, it happens constantly. Support ticket is already pending but was wondering if there was any support available here 1st. Sorry for lengthy post just making sure my issue is detailed correctly.

Thanks in advance :D:

EDIT - The issue has been identified by me to be a short battery life. But the iCUE software shows the battery percentage to be 40% to 50% just before it dies.

• Corsair Employee

Many similar issues on our Void Pro headset can be solved by doing a simple Soft-Reset. This will disconnect the battery from the void, and then reconnect it. All you would need to do is:

1. Make sure your void is powered On.

2. Hold the Mute button on the void headset down for about 15 seconds

3. After holding the Mute button, hold the Power button until the Void turns on.

Then try testing the headset. If it is still having issues, try going through the ticket, as it may be a faulty battery.

Archived