Corsair Community

H115i and Sabre lighting control issue

MadBullBunny

Great program finally combining both the software. Long time needed. Only problems I'm running into currently is I can't individually control my sabre lighting(the logo is bright af and I turn it off normally) and the h115i lighting can't be turned off completely.

Set the color to BLACK (RGB 0, 0, 0).

You should also be able to set the values for the brightness on the device under the device settings. (Click "Settings" at the top, select the Sabre, you should have the slider for brightness).

Turning the h115i LED to black (0,0,0) just makes it dim and not completely off, i've already tried that. The mouse situation, like I said I can't control the RGB individually to be able to turn off like I was able to before. I like to turn the logo completely off with the others still on.

The H115i ... is that the PRO version or the "legacy" version? I'm assuming the legacy ... I just tested this out on my H100i V2 and noticed the same "light grey" ... not quite off.

For the H115i PRO, you can just remove the lighting effect.

I'll see what I can find out about the mouse. You can't select the zones when you go to Lighting Effects in iCue?

The H115i ... is that the PRO version or the "legacy" version? I'm assuming the legacy ... I just tested this out on my H100i V2 and noticed the same "light grey" ... not quite off.

For the H115i PRO, you can just remove the lighting effect.

I'll see what I can find out about the mouse. You can't select the zones when you go to Lighting Effects in iCue?

Yep, the h115i legacy version. As for the mouse when I go into the lighting effect and try to click on either of the 3 light zones for the mouse, it doesn't let me select or anything.

So you do have the zones? OK. Then here's what you need to do.

Add the effect "Static Color: 0, 0, 0" to the top of the Lighting Effects. This should apply to all zone. Click on the zones that you don't want it to apply to. Or ... if none of the zones are selected, select the zone you want it to apply to. Just make sure that the effect is selected on the list under Lighting Effects.

I can't select/deselect the zones that is the problem. All 3 are no matter what activated. Deleting the lighting effect and creating a new one just still leaves the zones unable to be changed.

Edit: I reinstalled the mouse firmware and it fixed the problem. Now its letting me select/deselect the zones. I don't know why that fixed it, but its solved now. Just need the h115i rgb solution now.

• 1 month later...

It has been 2 update since I reported this issue and would be a minor easy one to fix. Still hasn't been addressed if you guys can make a LED toggle on/off for the h115i cooler already.

Also like others have reports, my 7700k is at 15% usage, thats highly excessive. How do these things pass testing?

• 1 month later...

Archived