Corsair Community

Carbide 500r White help needed

brkkab123

I recently purchased a Carbide 500r and have some major issues with it.Issue1.None of the front panel's power, rest, hddled, etc. say what they are.No power, reset, etc.labelling at all.Which wire is which? Issue 2.Fan plugin for hdd/ssd fans plugin won't fit on my MSI 890FXA-GD70's motherboard fan connectors.Thus, is the 200mm. side panel's fan supposed to plug in there?The so called Quick Start Guide is a joke.I've tried filling out a rma on Corsair's Support site, but won' post it on Internet Explorer on my Xbox 360.Iclick submit and the whole process restarts at the beginning.No case number is ever given and no email from Corsair is received.Any help is greatly appreciated as I miss my working pc.

I only have access to my xbox and my non-working pc.I can't even use my phone as it needs my pc to work.As far as Corsair replacing the i/o panel and me figuring out how to install it.I'm not doing it.I paid for a working product, said product doesn't workand the documentation is a joke.They can send me a pre-paid ups or fedex label, arrange for it's pickup and either send me a new working case or refund my money immediately and my business will go elsewhere for all my hardware needs.

I only have access to my xbox and my non-working pc.I can't even use my phone as it needs my pc to work.As far as Corsair replacing the i/o panel and me figuring out how to install it.I'm not doing it.I paid for a working product, said product doesn't workand the documentation is a joke.They can send me a pre-paid ups or fedex label, arrange for it's pickup and either send me a new working case or refund my money immediately and my business will go elsewhere for all my hardware needs.

youll need to call corsair and express your greivances with them,they will work with you.

usually your m/b docs is all you will need to connect the i/o panel wires,,probably why there isnt any info supplyed as m/b's vary

Archived