Corsair Community

Case 750d airflow vs cooler H110i vs AM4 compatibility

sobrano

I am confused about compatibility of corsairs product because website specifications doesent match vendor specifications.

I would to buy:

obsidian 750d airflow case

and install the h110i v2 or a h115i cooler on my am4 socket (Ryzen 5).

1) on corsairs website, in the obsidian case 750d specifications I dont read h115i cooler compatibility. (but it can accept 280mm radiators).

So i tried to look for a h110i cooler

2) I found on website the cooler h110i v2,it seems to be compatible with am4 socket, but if i read the specification on amazon(by corsairs) in the h110i v2 specification, the am4 socket is not mentioned as if it is not compatible...

I am so confused the corsairs spec on website doesent match with amazon corsairs spec.

Can I install an h110i v2 into an obsidian 750d airflow on my am4 socket?

thank you for helping ;)

• Corsair Employee

Hello,

The H115i will fit in the case. We currently don't offer a "H110i v2" but do have a H110i and a H115i model. We've also released some newer versions of the H115i with the Pro and Platinum models. All of these would fit in this case and work with your AM4 socket.

If you receive an older H115i, it may not have the AM4 retention kit. Let us know if you have any other questions! ::pirate::

Hello,

We've also released some newer versions of the H115i with the Pro and Platinum models. All of these would fit in this case and work with your AM4 socket.

Thank you.

That s great! so I ll go for H115i PRO (so u should update obsidian airflow case specification page and add H115i as a compatible cooler)

If you receive an older H115i, it may not have the AM4 retention kit.

do u mean an older "H110i"?

I understood all H115 models fits AM4...

Archived