Corsair Community

About VENGEANCE RGB PRO

TheTiesThatBind

Hello there,

I just wonder, is the following RAM kit samsung b-die? Also what are the timings on the XMP? Cause I can't find any info on the site.

SKU: CMW16GX4M2C3200C14

VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C14 Memory Kit — Black

Is there any other ram kit of Corsair which is currently using samsung b-die?

• Corsair Employee
Hello there,

I just wonder, is the following RAM kit samsung b-die? Also what are the timings on the XMP? Cause I can't find any info on the site.

We unfortunately do not stock memory by the type of ICs we use.

Where did you see the kit available for purchase, if anywhere else besides our website?

-Art

Hello there,

Yes that kit is B-Die since thats the only IC that will run the 14-14-14-34 timings that kit is rated at. Kits higher than 3200 will normally only be B-Die

We unfortunately do not stock memory by the type of ICs we use.

Where did you see the kit available for purchase, if anywhere else besides our website?

-Art

Amazon.de only so far. It’s out of stock on Amazon.com. Wondering if it’s going on sell soon in Greece as well cause this kit is really beautiful and I guess performing side is a beast

Thank you @Cpt.Planet!

• Corsair Employee
Amazon.de only so far. It’s out of stock on Amazon.com. Wondering if it’s going on sell soon in Greece as well cause this kit is really beautiful and I guess performing side is a beast

Thank you @Cpt.Planet!

I've asked for specific timings as I'm not seeing them listed anywhere. Will update when I can.

-Art

I've asked for specific timings as I'm not seeing them listed anywhere. Will update when I can.

-Art

Looking forward to it. Also the ram is now availabe in a Greek store as well. I read somewhere, don't remember where, that ram timings are 14-14-14-34

I guess ram prices are going down from now on until they reach their normal pricing again especially with Intel's stock problem on 14nm lithography.

I wonder if an Intel based system would actually benefit from b-die memory like Ryzen, probly it won't appear on the same level at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Looking forward to it. Also the ram is now availabe in a Greek store as well. I read somewhere, don't remember where, that ram timings are 14-14-14-34

I guess ram prices are going down from now on until they reach their normal pricing again especially with Intel's stock problem on 14nm lithography.

I wonder if an Intel based system would actually benefit from b-die memory like Ryzen, probly it won't appear on the same level at least.

They are 14-14-14-34, 1.35V

Archived