Corsair Community

HS1A wiring problems

crxer

Bought another HS1A crossing fingers. Decided to skip the RMA, of my HS1A cause i heard it takes months to get back to you, now i have 3 corsair headset trashed (2 HS1A's and one HS1USB) should i unclup the wires and make them completely straight? Not sure what i can do, because of wiring problems i was wondering is there ANY way to avoid this? or do they just die after 2-3 months longest lasted 3 months? Is there any new versions coming out? IT seems like the lifespan of the HS1A is about 2 months and then the wiring problems starts. One headphone not working etc. If this one fails ill stop buying these i love them but im not wasting more money. (ive had logitech and creative headsets for years including bose)

RMA does not take months, wherever you got that source from is wrong. If you want to RMA those broken HS1A's then Submit a RMA and post your RMA number back here on this thread. If you do not receive a reply within 24hrs (Excluding Weekends). Post back on this thread saying your RMA number has not updated or made any progress. From that RAM GUY will email the Tech Support guys and tell them to have a look.

• 2 weeks later...

im complitely disappointed about the HS1 usb.

my pair has a:

cracking noise from the left hearcup

lack of bass @default equalizer, but if i put the 30hz trigger higher the volume fluctuates during the song.

the adversited "linear frequency response" are not real...

i do not have much time for made rma and im very disappointed

I trusted the SP2500 and I was glad, but HS1 USB------- :-(

Archived