Corsair Community

Corsair SP2500 Remote

Rainbow Dash

My case number is 2246302 and I did get a reply now, that asked me to fill out an RMA Request Form, which I did.

I wasn't quite sure what to enter under Platform though, as it only had the options Motherboard, Desktop, Server and Laptop.

So I just left it on Motherboard, crossed "My Motherboard is not listed" and entered "Remote Control Pod of Corsair SP2500 Speakers" in the field below.

At the RMA Details Tab under Lot Code and Serial Number I entered "CA-SP211" and "FW 1.05.06", as thats all I could find at the back of the control pod.

I hope thats okay.

Support also said that once I have my RMA #, I should contact the RMA dept. and request for an advance replacement. How do I contact the RMA dept. ?

Support replied that I should call them by phone and keep my RMA Number, Credit Card Data and Part Number ready, for advance replacement.

As I live in Germany, contacting the customer service by phone is not an ideal option, due to timezone difference and costs.

I sent that to them too, along with my Credit Card Information and RMA#, asking to handle it by E-Mail, which I hope will be possible.

My RMA# is 1253072. I hope that will work now. I'm not too happy with the whole Corsair Support/RMA process so far. :-/

Archived