Corsair Community

K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Went Dark

socialwaif

This past week my lighting effects went dark. I had a default profile set up beforre. It was using Type Lighting. One of my other Corsair devices, the ST100 RGB headphone stand also recently had its lighting suddenly change. It had been set to a Color Shift effect. It began just doing a static color.

I have been able to change the lighting effect back on the ST100 headphone stand. However, I can't get the lighting on my keyboard to come back. I may need to redo it. I just can't seem to figure out how. I change lighting modes and effects, or profiles and it stays dark.

I could use some help. Is there a simple tutorial or arrticle on how to set them up? Thanks.

Since I have posted, I did the following. Uninstalled iCue, reinstalled it - a few times. It was the 3.7.99 version that was giving me the trouble. Tried a different Corsair Keyboard, my old RGB Strafe. It lit up fine.

I then went looking to rollback or degrade my version of iCue to an earlier version. I went with version 3.1.133. Things are working better now.:biggrin:

Archived