Corsair Community

Weird Flickering Keys.

I have a K65 RGB and i turned on my PC this morning only to see that some keys are different colors than others. If I set the keys to red then i see some that are green and sometimes they switch to other colors. Ive tried uninstalled CUE and The Keyboards Drivers. Its really bothering me now, since i have nothing else up my sleeves. EDIT. I also noticed that when i switch to certain colors when i highlight all keys itll be a really Dim Color.

No well, if he sets keys to be red and they are suddenly green or other colors that's not flickering. It sounds like a hardware issue to me. Contact Corsair support and see what they say about RMA.

As for flickering itself, it happens only with some specific and/or complicate effects. It can be removed disabling the 16,8m colors option/mode.

No well, if he sets keys to be red and they are suddenly green or other colors that's not flickering. It sounds like a hardware issue to me. Contact Corsair support and see what they say about RMA.

As for flickering itself, it happens only with some specific and/or complicate effects. It can be removed disabling the 16,8m colors option/mode.

I'm trying to capture a video to properly illustrate the issue. But it seems that as soon as you have the 16.8M color activated, and that you use a gradient. Should any of the colors displayed in the gradient also be a color you chose for your background colors, they will consistently flicker.

For example, setup a full red KB background, except for 1 key that pulses red (gradient effect). The entire keyboard will flicker consistently.

• Corsair Employee
I have a K65 RGB and i turned on my PC this morning only to see that some keys are different colors than others. If I set the keys to red then i see some that are green and sometimes they switch to other colors. Ive tried uninstalled CUE and The Keyboards Drivers. Its really bothering me now, since i have nothing else up my sleeves. EDIT. I also noticed that when i switch to certain colors when i highlight all keys itll be a really Dim Color.

Reflash the firmware. I'll upload it to the CUE sub-forum for you and everyone else who needs it.

Archived