Corsair Community

MX-Brown nordic availability

Jege

Quick and dirty question; when can we expect to see K95 RGB with browns on nordic layout on stores? Can't seem to be able to find it anywhere, and pretty much all stores that even list it show that the estimated arrival of the product is unknown (when inquired, they also tell that they don't know any better themselves).

Would be great to finally get some in Finland, but even seeing it on stock ANYWHERE would be a great start. Currently it looks like the K95 RGB brown nordic version does not even exist yet.

• 2 weeks later...
We are still in a complete darkness about this particular model. It's okay, this is the exact thing i want and won't have any other, i will wait months more if i have to, but still this delay feels quite strange when the availability is completely ambiguous.

Yeah i get it, cherry needs to pony up with the manufacturing of the switches, but the lack of communication is the problem here as the CH-9000062-ND model has been sold in quite many places for long now, but the actual availability is none. "Sorry nordic layout guys, but we are not going to be able to ship any before may" would be much more desirable than not hearing anything from corsair.

E: Also i can still partly blame corsair for selling a product they can not manufacture in satisfying quantity.

Just a heads up to anyone else looking for the K95 RGB Brown nordic version, apparently a handful of shops in norway, denmark and sweden have them in stock now, too bad none of them appear to be shipping outside those countries. The supply in Finland is still totally dry; there is no supply. The good news however are that the keyboard apparently exists.

E: Lo and behold, we have stock in Finland. Mine is finally on the way and i assume that tomorrow i shall be using my elusive K95 RGB brown nordic. Now lets hope this thing is any good and was actually worht the wait... It only took, what, 6 months from the moment it was first listed to the point where there was any stock for the first time in this part of the world.

Archived