Corsair Community

iCUE & H100V2 Issues

mesquerra

Hello all,

I tried doing a search of the issues I am having, but was unable to find them so I thought I'd report them.

1. I am unable to change the pump speed in iCUE (stuck on quiet - ~1900 RPM).

2. I can change the fan curve from balanced to performance, but I cannot change from performance back to balanced. The only way I was able to get this to work was to set the fan curve to balanced then do a reboot and the fans went back to the balanced curve. This is also an issue with custom fan curves too.

Other than that, love the software!

Hi there ...

The H100i V2 pump only supports 2 modes ... Quiet and Extreme (Performance in Link). You need to click on "Extreme" on the Performance tab and then click on the pump. That should set it.

For the fan curves, you need to do the same thing ... click on the fan curve on the left, then apply to the fan. The process is a bit different from how we did it in Link.

Hi there ...

The H100i V2 pump only supports 2 modes ... Quiet and Extreme (Performance in Link). You need to click on "Extreme" on the Performance tab and then click on the pump. That should set it.

For the fan curves, you need to do the same thing ... click on the fan curve on the left, then apply to the fan. The process is a bit different from how we did it in Link.

You are the man!! That did the trick, thank you much! Apologies if I didn't do enough research on my part before posting.

One question, I'm upgrading to the H115i pro RGB soon. Does the H115i pro RGB support all of the modes?

You are the man!! That did the trick, thank you much! Apologies if I didn't do enough research on my part before posting.

No worries ... glad that I could help. The way iCue handles fan curves is a bit different from how Link did and it does take some getting used to. You might want to take a look at my videos on "iCue for the Link User" as well.

One question, I'm upgrading to the H115i pro RGB soon. Does the H115i pro RGB support all of the modes?

Yes, it does. Well ... the modes that make sense ("Sequential", for example, doesn't make sense for the H115i Pro). And it does work with all of the Lighting Link modes.

Archived