Corsair Community

m65 tracking problem Europe firmware?

energeticmac

Hello I don't know what I could of done but the mouse is not tracking well on any surface tried a firmware update tried using on my laptop as well no joy.

Is there a Europe firmware for a m65 vengeance black not sure if I have tried using wrong update or if I just have a faulty mouse.:confused:

Have you tried the beta firmware above in the sticky section?

i have tried a firmware update that you posted in stickysection 07-24-2013 if that is the beta i dont know but it has not worked its not like its a lag it is more like you move the mouse and there is no response and you are slidding the the mouse on different surfaces to get it to move if you get lucky it might move a inch. If you can fix this you really are the guru man ..

The replacement I received is faulty tracking problems say if I want to move right it will go diagonally up to the left hand side of the screen the mouse is confused. And so am i how many faulty versions of this mice is actually out there or am i really that unlucky no too happy with you corsair :(

Well, let's just say this. I bought the M95 mouse (same sensor as the M65).

Mine stopped tracking altogether after just 2 days, it seems to be the order of the day with Corsair M65/M95 mice. Then again any Corsair product.

I had to send mine back to retailer cause I knew this won't be an isolated case and look you got a faulty replacement. If you had to pay shipping, have fun paying the FULL amount of your mouse in shipping costs over and over again until you get a working one.

• Corsair Employee
Well, let's just say this. I bought the M95 mouse (same sensor as the M65).

Mine stopped tracking altogether after just 2 days, it seems to be the order of the day with Corsair M65/M95 mice. Then again any Corsair product.

I had to send mine back to retailer cause I knew this won't be an isolated case and look you got a faulty replacement. If you had to pay shipping, have fun paying the FULL amount of your mouse in shipping costs over and over again until you get a working one.

You do not have to pay shipping for beyond the first replacement. Please stop trolling the threads Loki.

Well either way u don't look better off by responding like that especially to ppl who have wasted money on your crap peripherals.

Firstly the M65 is terrible it can't even tell the difference between moving ur hand in a straight line and moving ur hand in an arched motion.

Then we have the K95 an extremely expensive keyboard which is just a k70 with a plastic macro key section stuck on one side. For £130 I don't expect such crap so sadly returning both products cause the mouse is never going to be fixed if they are still creating problems now.

Think i'm sticking away from the 8200 dpi mouse and corsair peripherals altogether until they actually get a gamer to test their products, looks like it's back to razer products again. Shame really cause corsair nearly had it right just messed up the most important things :P.

• Administrators
Think i'm sticking away from the 8200 dpi mouse and corsair peripherals altogether until they actually get a gamer to test their products
I'm not on the testing side so I don't know the details, but SoloMid (League of Legends team) does use our gear (we sponsor them):

http://www.corsair.com/tsm

Scroll down and you'll see they use either the Raptor LM2, Vengeance M65, or Vengeance M95.

We also sponsor Team Coast (another League of Legends team):

http://www.corsair.com/teamcoast

Well either way u don't look better off by responding like that especially to ppl who have wasted money on your crap peripherals.

Firstly the M65 is terrible it can't even tell the difference between moving ur hand in a straight line and moving ur hand in an arched motion.

Then we have the K95 an extremely expensive keyboard which is just a k70 with a plastic macro key section stuck on one side. For £130 I don't expect such crap so sadly returning both products cause the mouse is never going to be fixed if they are still creating problems now.

Think i'm sticking away from the 8200 dpi mouse and corsair peripherals altogether until they actually get a gamer to test their products, looks like it's back to razer products again. Shame really cause corsair nearly had it right just messed up the most important things :P.

Ha... I'm moving away from Razer. I've owned their mouse and keyboards mouse pad and I tell you, I've had to rma their products one too many times. In fact, I've just rma'd their 2012 mamba because not all of their clicks are registering. It's sad though cause I've moved on to Corsair and I definitely prefer their products over Razer. I own their K95 mech and I love the hell out of even though I wish the led's were blue. I own their h80i cooler, ax1200i psu, and 12gb of dominator gt's. I've gotten lucky and not had to rma once their product. The closest I've gotten to rma'ing one of their products is the fan module that goes on top of the ram because the fan makes a grinding noise for the Dominators but I think that's out of the warranty. So I took a pass on it.

Nevertheless, I'm sticking with Corsair and at the moment I'm just figuring out which mouse to get from Corsair for a person with small hands but uses both small and large mouse as I own a laptop mouse and a fullsize mouse from Razer and the problem is neither have any weight to them. So they feel a bit cheap on the expensive side.

Archived