Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2018, 05:58 AM
Thomas Olivaux's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951635
Thomas Olivaux Reputation: 10
Default iCUE only see 2 fan channels on Commander Pro

Hi,

I've update a few weeks ago to the all new iCUE and I face a little problem regarding my Commander Pro. He only sees 2 fan channels of the 6 (I mean speed control, not RGB lightning) and if I plus a fan in the 4 others, the fan don't spin. And RPM are not even well reported on the 2 actives channels. You can see 0 RPM for fan 1 and 3392 RPM for fan 2 on my screenshot.... but there is only a LL 140 mm set to Quiet on Fan1 !

Thanks a lot

Thomas

Edit : I don't know if I can link to Full HD pics, I'm sorry if it's not the case!
Old 04-23-2018, 08:07 AM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951647
DevBiker Reputation: 69

Yeah ... the picture didn't come through.

No matter. What I'd suggest is to force iCue to reinitialize the settings. First, export any profiles that you want to save (fan curves, etc.)

Then ... shut down iCue and the Corsair Service. Next, go to %ProgramData%\Corsair\Cue and %AppData%\Corsair\Cue and delete all files. Finally, restart the Corsair Service and then iCue. You can then import any profiles that you want.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:05 PM

POST ID # = 963100
Atomlab Reputation: 10
Default solution works, still fixed after 2 reboots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
Yeah ... the picture didn't come through.

No matter. What I'd suggest is to force iCue to reinitialize the settings. First, export any profiles that you want to save (fan curves, etc.)

Then ... shut down iCue and the Corsair Service. Next, go to %ProgramData%\Corsair\Cue and %AppData%\Corsair\Cue and delete all files. Finally, restart the Corsair Service and then iCue. You can then import any profiles that you want.
Thank you DevBiker, that worked!
I was having the same issue on my H115i pro cooler where whenever I rebooted my pc the fan speeds would be reset across all of my profiles. The cooler device was also failing the fireware update.

I closed iCue and deleted the two folders: %ProgramData%\Corsair\Cue and %AppData%\Corsair\Cue
This step my be unnecessary, but I ran the installer to repair the program files for iCue.
Once iCue started I was able to update my device fireware and my profile's fan speeds are saved after rebooting.

I hope this helps to fix the problem for others!

Last edited by Atomlab; 07-11-2018 at 06:08 PM.