Corsair Community

M65 Tracking Problem

Rangga

Hi,

I have Corsair M65 and I found this morning that it's unable to track any movement anymore. It's seems strange because before I shutdown my PC about 10 hours earlier everything's fine without any issues at all.

I've tested on another PC, another USB ports and the problem persists. Try to use it on another surface? Of course. Clean the lens? done using a cotton bud. Reinstall drivers? Already did that couple times, I even use system restore because I found 3 Windows updates related to USB drivers to see if they're the culprits that screw things up.

Anything besides tracking is normal though, I can see the LED lights, all buttons working (tested it with the help of secondary mouse), Windows and the Corsair software recognized it, etc.

Now is there anything I should do now? I'm little pessimistic about RMA. I live in Indonesia, the only way to do that is to return the mouse to the store where I bought it. Already did that when I have a problem with a loose mouse wheel, they replaced it with a new mouse (that I use now) and I forgot whether they gave the receipt or not because I can't find it anywhere.

Archived