Corsair Community

Having trouble upgrading FW from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3

c4rcy

Hello all. Trying to do the 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 FW update.

Current setup:

Force GT 120G

Win7 x64

AHCI enabled in BIOS

AHCI enabled in Win7 (msahci Start set to 0)

1.3.2 FW

The drive has version 1.3.2 on it at the moment, and I am trying to flash 1.3.3 to remove the known BSOD issues that 1.3.2 faces intermittently. After performing the update, I get a green check mark, but the version still says 1.3.2 after a rescan. I ran it as administrator and am using the default Win7 AHCI driver.

I believe I have followed the directions pretty closely and am not missing any steps. If anyone could maybe describe to me what might be happening, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :sunglasses:

6 of them are Intel, 3 are JMicron.

Support Manual for EVGA X58 SLI (132-BL-E758)

Nine(9) onboard Serial ATA II + one(1) eSATA II

300MBps data transfer rate

Six Serial ATA II connectors from south bridge with support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, and JBOD

Two Serial ATA II connectors from JMicron’s JMB363 with support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, and JBOD

Two Serial ATA II connectors from JMicron’s JMB362 (one rear panel port for eSATA, one onboard connector)

Supports hot plug and NCQ (Native Command Queuing )

Same trouble upgrading, got checkbox green, but firmware stays in 1.3.2

Does anyone know what controller a Asrock ion 330 uses? the mainboard show

up as AMCP7A-ION. I just plugged the ssd in the same port as the original disk.

I`ve tried using nforce sata driver, but the overall performance got worse from around 250Mb seq read to about 100Mb a sec! Makes no sense. The original driver actually offers poor performance compared to the windows standard driver. Also the firmware updater can`t find the disk unless you uninstall the nforce driver and install the standard win driver. So know the speed is ok, but system freezes from time to time when system going out of sleep. I need that 1.3.3 firmware!

Archived