Corsair Community

Corsair SYNC IT!

Whisky Lima

just watched the below vid... looks very impressive! and some of Corsair's new cooling items on display at the same show look very nice i have to say.. damn.... going to I'm have to start hiding bank statements again! :D

[ame]

[/ame]

I know it does look great, I would love to get my hands on that software though! I currently have a very disjointed system with the fans and leds doing one thing and the keyboard, mouse etc doing another. I have been waiting for something like this!!

I'm more interested in the UI and available options. I use a third party app to control the lighting on all of my Corsair peripherals simply because it's easier to navigate, and has more lighting effect options that don't need extensive configuration. CUE is by no means crap software (in my opinion, anyway), but the app I use is simply better for me.

I'm very excited to see what kind of improvements they made. The demos I've seen from Computex are awesome indeed!

I'm more interested in the UI and available options. I use a third party app to control the lighting on all of my Corsair peripherals simply because it's easier to navigate, and has more lighting effect options that don't need extensive configuration. CUE is by no means crap software (in my opinion, anyway), but the app I use is simply better for me.

I'm very excited to see what kind of improvements they made. The demos I've seen from Computex are awesome indeed!

Just wondering what do you use? Aurora? Or CEE? I'm guessing you don't have much of a need for macros lol.

Any chance Corsair could give us an idea when it might be happening?

I'll be released ***** (Inheritance was arrested by CCorsair secret police.)

It would be interesting to find out what they will carry over in terms of effects. I mean the cue software doesn't have some effects the link software does and vise versa. will they all be incorporated do you think? I don't suppose there will be a solid answer for that question until release. Just got my new HD120's to complete my RGB delight, so I cant wait for the new software!

It would be interesting to find out what they will carry over in terms of effects. I mean the cue software doesn't have some effects the link software does and vise versa. will they all be incorporated do you think? I don't suppose there will be a solid answer for that question until release. Just got my new HD120's to complete my RGB delight, so I cant wait for the new software!

Idk what will happen to Link but I know that the lighting effects will be done through CUE. Cue should have all the lighting effects Link will have.

Just wondering what do you use? Aurora? Or CEE? I'm guessing you don't have much of a need for macros lol.

I use Aurora. I don't like having a bunch of apps open when I'm playing a game, and Aurora has built in support for CS:GO's game state stuff. And, in my opinion, the UI is more intuitive, and the configuration options are much better (for keyboards, not so much for mice/mouse pads).

I've not tried CEE yet, I might give that a go.

I'm not sure what you mean about not having much need for macros? I don't, but I've played around with them, and running Aurora has no effect on their execution.

• 7 months later...
just watched the below vid... looks very impressive! and some of Corsair's new cooling items on display at the same show look very nice i have to say.. damn.... going to I'm have to start hiding bank statements again! :D

Does anyone know which AIO is used here? It looks like there is more than 1 LED in it, but all the AIO's I find is with 1 LED.

Thanks! :)

Archived